Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Adventures and Misfortunes with the Technical Service and the Service Postsale of apple

Next you happened to be reported by the odyssey that Luis G.G is suffering., a user mac, with the service postsale of apple, after the buy of an iMac.

06-05-09: Buy of an iMac 24 ″
By the beginning I wither already the errors begin taking place. I take holidays and the iMac was already going out only a few a day, I turn holidays and update the team to Snow Leopard waiting for some progress. it is not, I prove the PRAM reseteos and similar, he does not recover, comes to a point in which one extinguishes every 5-10 minutes there does not matter the activity that it realized: Internet, photo programs, to see video or to make it only burning.

I direct to the English cut for myself (where I bought it) the gentleman who attends to me says to me that if I take it above (skylight as an imac 24 ″ does not enlarge anything he did not realize), and mentions to me that of the technical services, universomac it is of the best. I say to him that when I bring it to him and nicely he washes its hands saying if I take it straight they me will pay more attention, I gain access to it but that at the moment the one that leaves steadfastness of which it is bad in the shape of incidence.

13-10-09: I take the team to the technical service and they say to us that one week or 15 days like much it will be ready, and that apple I would call or would write with the incidence.
3 weeks happen with intermediate calls, according to them they have changed the airport to him, and then other things, which have realized a checkup that goes out healthily but … it keeps on extinguishing.

6-11-09: Up to them h#@##s of them I call them and say to them that one week to see that it happens and to arrange it I see it normal, a second because there are no pieces a little long, but that three weeks later it should continue as it entered already it seems to me of joke, tells me the rolls of which they ask to mac in Madrid and are doing the checkups that from there send them. Anyway that if it was already annoyed when they say to me elegantly: not that happens to him and those of Madrid neither but that the mac are the best and do not fail (man less joke that mine takes any more time with them that in my house), since I warmed up already a little and released a good roll:

“it costs that they are good and one fails, and that is mine also costs, but that in almost one month do not know that it happens it seems to me of joke, but that has paid 1600€ for a computer that goes worse that a netbook of 200€ is of having no shame

I mention to them that the mac was only a complement to a photographic equipment of more than 9000€ that I have dead of laugh thanks to the fact that his perfect machine does not work, add that thanks to god I do not make the living with it that but thanks to them it was going well, anyhow I have without delivering photos of a baptism and a communion.
I say to him that the team I buy in the English cut with a full insurance of 6 months of gift and that it would have worked out for me more profitable to give the cable to my 3-year-old daughter and to say to him that it should pull loudly, or to throw it away, that to appeal to them, since after this option to stick one month in his hands it has eliminated it to me since they have spent 6 months of the insurance to themselves, so I cannot even take the piled up stress from myself not giving him a good blow to the this utensil.”

It seems that the man takes charge but it does not give solution so I release him: your guarantee says that in case of breakdown you commit yourselves during the first year to repair, replacement or reinstatement of the solvent amount, so evidently the repair we skip it, the following thing there is a change of machine or return of the amount. The gentleman says to me that they are the technical service and this is an apple thing that if I can wait one day or 2 to the answer of Madrid.
On Friday of this week I receive his flame and he says to me that apple Madrid gives for 24 dead to the iMac ″ and in return it will give me an iMac 27 ″.

The iMac 27 ″ it would be sent to them and would call me pair to go to take it. One week happens and they do not give signs of life so I call and say to me that he should happen to gather the iMac 24 ″ spoiled and that they will do the change in my house, so like a stupid charge with the utensil to house, less evil that the house is big, because almost it does not enlarge.

24 happens one month with the iMac ″ at home without any notification, we call those of the technical service and they give us a phone so that they say something to us, above a phone is 902, less evil that Internet serves for something and with it a number not 902.

After 3 calls believe an incidence code to us with date 30-11-09, man that the computer was taking one month and a half in the technical service, and almost one month since they the same declared theirs scrap.
Between other other excuses they tell to my wife that it is that they are personalizing the team to us and when it finishes of saying to him the exclusive pieces that put us it turns out that the wonderful iMac 27 goes out ″ Basic Model that you prop this one valued in 200€ less than what cost the iMac 24 ″.

The last one who has spoken to himself with them has been the option of the return of the money and I already will buy it to myself for my account.

It will continue … … …

No comments:

Post a Comment