Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Personalizacion of Folders with Pixelmator

It does some time I discovered the excellent work, of icons of series of TV, realized for codenamebender of devianart, which I use to catalog the list of series of TV that I see.
But between so many icons there are even series that I see and which did not have a personalized folder that it was helping to a better identification of these.

So in this videotutorial I present to you the steps to be continued to obtain a few results as good as those of the partner codenamebender or even better as it is your artistic capacity.

Hardware that we are going to need:

- Application pixelmator.

- Staff of a folder of mac YOU X, (if you want you can create your own staff from 0 being still this tutor).

- An image with which you want to personalize the folder.

- Application Img2icns, to turn the image of the folder created in icon.

Video Tutor from davo1982 on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment