On April 23, one day where the culture is very present. Tradition, literature, authors in the street "currándoselo". An example, Diada de San Jordi in Barcelona, the authors from you to you with his readership and many of these writers much iPodizados or iPhonizados. But today he has not to speak of iPhones and iPods, nevertheless yes of anything that can be excellent for these devices.
Do the politicians realize well what is a culture? It seems that nowadays the culture is only to defend the artists rights that perhaps not “curran“ or they do not love it "currar", because this is the reality, good I can say, that the artists that curran in concerts, on his discs, do not have so much problem with these claims to that he has us to listen on the part of any. In these days that cover of new technologies, rights and all queriendo to be gurus of what has to be Internet, the group of hip hop The Exception has put in a free way his last work, The most real truth in Internet. do you believe that it is a madness? No, everything opposite, to listen to the disc cheers the people to go up to his concerts, and this is what really works out profitable for an artist. Many of those who want to control the networks network would have to take example.
In case of The Exception there are other motives, and the fact is that as we think many to ourselves here, which lose are these record vampíricas who want to live of the others of a very enormous form. Anyway, I do not propose either to have been to offer the contents of a free way, but it is clear that there is something that has to change. Well, for whom he has not realized, today we are going to speak about the piracy, the exchanges of files, this principal topic that seems that the new Minister of Culture, Angels González-Sinde, wants to fight. All this as it made already clear before possessing the charge, in his struggle speech against the piracy at the time of gathering his Goya. The truth, it is possible to be considered that a problem exists, but the Spanish movies is to me to understand least affected for this motive, but perhaps there are still the people who does not realize.
The somewhat expensive prices of the movies, and it is not that many quality exists in the Spanish productions, these reasons are a part of the motive for which the people are not going to see Spanish movies. To all this it is necessary to add him that neither for much that is meant, nor the Spanish movies nor the discography of Ramoncín it is possible to consider that it should be the more got rid of the network or what more it circulates in the networks P2P.
Departing from these premises, which is the problem now. Perhaps to want to control something that is uncontrollable, at least of the way and the forms that want to realize it. Fines, prison, prohibition, to case we have improved something from the Middle Age, from the Franco period (so much historical memory) and although we might think the opposite we remain submitted to this absence of freedom.
Lacking in freedom at the time of buying our devices, lacking in freedom at the time of doing what one wants with his multimedia files, whenever it does not go against the law, skylight is. When we acquire devices like memoirs USB, hard disks, CDs, DVDs, breeding animals like the iPod, the iPhone, we are paying a canon to support the "enormous" loss of money that we are going to cause to these "artists", who do not want it currar. Because we are sincere, and now I will put an example, I do not believe that there are problems with these artists who really it work.
We are treated like delinquents, we pay in advance our deposit with the already well-known and popular canon. Now files want to prohibit us to be exchanged, use networks P2P, and I that I know that more atrocities, and this was the war-cry of now Minister of Culture.Creo that still has not realized, that only I know who is from his sonorous discuro at the time of gathering the award, and because now she is a Minister of Culture. I have met many movies, but never none of her, but this is not a fault of the piracy. The same reflection moved it to the rest of "exalted" in this topic. If nobody buys your discs or if nobody sees your movies, perhaps the fault is neither in Internet nor in the exchange of files.
The use of networks P2P is not synonymous of piracy, yes, of sharing. And the fact is that thanks to these networks one can share of an efficient form programs, distributions, multimedia contents of a trustworthy and quite rapid form. That it is possible to use this method to distribute payment contents, since also, but it will be necessary to think about the way of doing it: no? Because 15, 19, enclosed 21€ for a CD, begins being something excessive.
I pray every day so that it appears in the iTunes Spanish Store his contents of rent and sale of movies. But, since the things are not so easy as to do “shahs!” and that should appear automatically, so has to wait. It is of these users that when they like something, they buy it, I even sometimes give the opportunity to a new group, to an artist so that I am surprised, buying songs or discs from the iTunes Store. Anyway, to the "illegal" discharges they help me to then buy what I like. To discharge Amy Winehouse served to me to do an idea of his music to me and to end up by buying not only the disc that had lowered me, but also a special one of iTunes and a DVD. The same might say of other artists or groups to whom first I have listened of "illegal" form, and then I have finished with his discography or his best songs in my Record of Buys. And not always they are current artists, there is many other times where the artist already some time ago that does not exist as such. So I insist again, which shout more in this respect perhaps would have to adapt themselves a little to the current situation, which nothing has to do with that of 30 or 40 years ago.
Am I a delinquent therefore I do? I pay for what I see and listen, but anyway I have already paid it by means of canon before buying this disc, this video or this movie, I have already happened for box and of the same way all of you. So I must be an idiot and am paying 2 times, so that then they come to me to say that they cut Internet to me and that I have to pay such a fine or go to the jail, because we do not deceive ourselves, they look for this, to suppress this "fraudulent" use of Internet that many have between eyebrow and eyebrow.
Perhaps I am a delicuente when me under the chapters of some series of TV, recorded straight of TV, and where the only thing that is done is to share the chapter of the week, of course, without announcements. I must be much delicuente when I have to work and have to get lost a chapter of my favorite series, and then I come to unload it. I must be much delicuente when I do not feel like having to support announcements and any more announcements, so that he prefers not to seeing the chapter in question in the TV and one day prefers lowering it to me after Internet. It seems that this also is illegal, but I do not see the illegality for any place.
Engraved program of the television, which is edited to suppress the enormous quantity of announcements that do that a chapter extends up to the infinite and further away. Engraved program since in due time it was recorded in the video of the whole life, and we are speaking about series that are not even in DVD, so: where is the crime? To violate my brain with so many publicity, of course is a crime.
Source: iPodizados.com
No comments:
Post a Comment